- Make card base from Ivory Cardstock.
- Mat Chocolate Brown Cardstock and Patterned Paper. Punch border on Ivory Cardstock, add PP. Adhere to matted piece and add stitches.
- Add ribbon and paper flower. Tie a bow on button and add to flower. Adhere to card.
- Stamp image in Walnut Stain Ink. Color it with Copic Markers (E31, E33, E35). Die-cut image with Rectangle Nestabilities, emboss and stencil it with Light blue ink. Adhere to card with foam tape.
- Stamp sentiment, ink all edges and adhere to card.
- Cardtsock: Chocolate Brown, Ivory.
- Paper : Wanted (Cosmo Cricket)
- Stamps: Mustang (Serendipity), Sentiment from Mimosa (SEI).
- Ink: Walnut Stain, Antique Linen (Ranger), Bashful Blue (SU).
- Embellishments: Ivory Satin Ribbon, Mulberry Paper flowers (Prima), Turquoise button (GKD), Caribbean Twine (The twinery)
- Accessories: Sewing machine, Bow border punch (Martha Stewart), Rectangle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Copic Markers, Glue dots, Foam tape
Hope you like it!