Tuesday, April 20

Find the wonder and a rainbow!

Hello my friends! Hope you are having a wonderful day. Today my day started with a beautiful rainbow. to be honest I was feeling down, tired and sleepy, but then when I was doing some early dishes I saw a very bright light coming from the backyard, to my surprise it was a lovely tall and thin rainbow. Oh! my spirit brights and my day has been so great so far. Then after a little over an hour after the first rainbow, my daughter told me it was another one!! it was small and wide and beautiful as well.


Anyway, I have a bright card for you. I just found another blog challenge "The Play Date Cafe", its has a "Color Splash Challenge" : Black, White and Orange.
For my card I used Find the Wonder set (now 50% off while supply lasts!!). First I started with my background, I used a Rectangle piece I cut with Rectangle Nestabilities. I used the border frame and  started sponging inside using Memento Tangelo Ink. I stamped the flower in Black and White; I really wanted to create a 3D effect, I think I need to practice more about this technique.
I added a couple of Pearls and some ribbon at the bottom using staples.


Card Recipe:
Card Stock: White (Gina K.)
Stamps: Find the wonder (smARTworks)
Ink: Tangelo (Memento), Stazon Black (Tsukineko), White Craft.
Embellishments: Orange Ribbon (Offray), Pearls (Michael's).
Accessories: Staples, Dauber, Rectangle nestabilities.

Hope you like it.
Have a great day!!

5 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card and great use of orange!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the masked background and the ribbon is fun! Thanks for playing along with the PDCC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that ribbon on the bottom--and your stamping! Super job! Thanks for joining in the fun at the PDCC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your orange rectangle! And the flowers look fab! Thanks for choosing the play date colours to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful combo of image and sentiment, great look!

    ReplyDelete