Thursday, March 27

I am very happy and a thank you card!!!!

Hello again, Usually I don't post twice a day, but today I have to do it.
Almost 2 weeks ago I won a blog candy at Mary Fish blog, the prize was a Merci Set, I was so happy to know I was the winner, but after several days waiting for my prize and being in contact with Mary I knew something was wrong, Mary told me she sent my prize via priority mail, that takes only 2 or 3 days, anyway to make my story short, today I GOT MY PRIZE!!!!!!

Yahoo!!!!!!!! I am so happy that I had to use it. Mary has a great blog, if you haven't visited it, well go now!!!! here is the link : http://www.stampinpretty.com/.

I cased one of her creations, she called it Happy Oval, my I would say Thank You, LOL

I made a little bit different, she used oval punches, I don't own one so I used my Coluzzle, the smallest oval, she used Rub-ons, I used one of the stamps from the Merci Set, I stamped it on a transparent using Black Stazon.
Mary also sent me a beautiful card, you can see it next to the set I won.
I hope you like my cards (yes I made 4!!!)









God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment