Here are the details:
- Make a card base from White cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut a panel from Kraft Cardstock 4.75"x 3.5". Add a panel from yellow chevron paper, then cut a small panel from light blue paper, add it to panel and add stitches.
- Adhere panel to card base.
- Die-cut a landscape from green shimmering cardstock and add it to panel. Tie yellow twine around.
- Stamp sweet cute Flogger on watercolor paper in Blazk StazOn ink, color it with markers, here I used Spectrum Aqua. Cut out image and add it to card base with foam adhesive.
- Stamp sentiment on watercolor paper and black ink.
- Add a sun wood veneer and to it add a yellow dewdrop.
- Add blue dewdrops and card is ready.
Submitting this project to:
- Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Tie It Up.
- Word Art Wednesday: Anything goes
- Virginia's View Challenge: Embellishments (twine, yellow and blue dots, wood veneers)
Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day!!
Products used for this project: