Hello friends! Happy Friday to you all! Crafter's Companion has released a new collection "Nordic Christmas" and I am pretty sure you are going to love it!! The images are super sweet, plus not only that, embossing folders, CD-ROM with tons of papers and more!
So, this is the card I have for you today! Love this cute snowman from Cool Christmas set. Isn't he fun?
Here are the details:
- Create a card base from Kraft cardstock. 5" x 5".
- Stamp snowman in Ultra Premium White Cardstock and color it with Spectrum Noir Markers: these are the ones I used:
- Snowman: BT1, IB1, FS1, OR1, OR2
- Scarf: DR1, DR2, DR4
- Hat: IG3, IG4, IG5, IB2, DG2, DG3.
- Cane: GG5
- Cut out image and set aside.
- Create a window panel using High Gloss White Cardstock (5" square) and Oval dies.Adhere snowman behind. Print background from CD-ROM and adhere it behind window panel. Cut a panel from Coastal Pearl Shimmering cardstock and adhere it behind.
- Die-cut Scenic Pines in High Gloss and Coastal Pearl cardstock, adhere them together leaving a top edge border as a shadow, adhere them to card with foam adhesive.
- Stamp sentiment, die-cut and emboss it with a ticket die from Just the Ticket.
- Add button and twine, pearls.
Submitting this project to:
- Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Tied it up.
- Word Art Wednesday: Anything goes.
- Virginia's View Challenge: All things embellished.