For my sneak peek today I have this beautiful image and saying from "Peace set". These images are quite large so they are perfect for 6" x 6" cards.
Here are the details:
- Start with a 6" x 6" Scored White Card base.
- Color images with Spectrum Noir Markers:
- Candles: IG2
- Flames: LY2, GB5
- Leaves: LG2, LG3, DG2, DG4
- Flowers: CR3, CR8, DR1
- Peace sign: CR7, CR8, DR2, DR5,
- Leaves and dots: LG3, DG2, GB4, TN3
- Create a panel with Candy Red Shimmering cardstock and patterned paper. Cut the Peace sign, add a piece of Forest Green Shimmering cardstock, add zig-zag stitches.
- Die-cut and emboss Candles image with Circle Dies. Add it to card base with foam adhesive.
- Create a double bow with Ultimate Tool and add it to card.
- Cover "Peace" with Crystal Lacquer, add Star Dust Stickles to leaves and Gol Stickles to tip of flames.
Submitting this project to:
Have a fantastic day!!
Products used for this project: