Hello friends! Happy Sunday for you all. Today I have a super cool card, I am very proud of this card because I think it turned a lot prettier than I expected and it's super easy to do! This die is on of the new collection just released by Crafter's Companion, part of the new Classique Christmas Only Words
Here are the details:
- Create a card base from Kraft Cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut a piece of Watercolor Paper, size 3.75" x 5". Rub on your craft mat or plastic sheet some Forest Most, Peeled Paint and Barn Door Distress Inks, spray water and cover your watercolor piece, you can move your watercolor paper to add more color in different areas or removed it with a wipe if you get too much of a color. Set aside to dry.
- Die-cut "I Believe" in white cardstock (x2 and then glue them together), emboss and stencil it with Barn Door Distress ink.
- After your watercolor piece is dried, add stripe of Forest Green and a thinner stripe of Candy Red Shimmering Cardstock.
- Add silver thread and adhere the sentiment on top, finally add sequins.
- Adhere the panel on your card base.
What do you think? Do you like it?
Submitting this card to: