This image is quite large and would be perfect for a cover image for your A2 size cards, for scrapbook pages as well.
This time I created a 6"x 6" card with a slide down sentiment!
Here are the details:
- Stamp image on a piece of Ultra Premium White cardstock in black ink, color image with Spectrum Noir Markers:
- Bells: IG2, IG3, IG4, IG5, BG2.
- Ribbon: CR3, CR4, CR8, DR2, DR5.
- Branch and leaves: LG2, LG3, DG2, DG4, GB1, GB11, TN4.
- Stamp sentiment on a piece of vellum and set aside to dry. After is dried, cut it as a banner and mount it to a piece of Candy Red Shimmering Cardstock.
- Cut image panel to 5.5" square, mat it to to a Silver Starlight, add the sentiment banner and add stitches.
- Add piece to a Candy Red Shimmering Cardstock and adhere it to card base.
- Cover colored ribbon with Crystal Lacquer. Add enamels to decorate the card.
Submitting this project to:
Have a fantastic day!!
Products used for this project: