Let me show how I made this card:
- Die-cut and emboss the Bethlehem border on a piece of Gold Cardstock.
- Add a piece of Candy red Shimmering Cardstock and a couple of thin strips of Forest Green Shimmering Cardstock to the gold panel.
- Stamp sentiment in Versamark Watermark Ink, then add white embossing powder and heat set.
- Add panel to a 5.5" square piece of Black Pearl Shimmering Cardstock, then tie around white ribbon, create a bow with Ultimate Tool.
- Add panel to a White Scored piece.
- Finally, add pearls.
Now, before I go I want to share with you a fantastic deal going on over at Crafter's Companion!!
Candy Red Shimmering Cardstock.
Have a fantastic day!!