Here are the details:
- Cut a piece of 5.5" square of Candy Red and Forest Green Shimmering Cardstock distress all edges and adhere them to a 6" x 6" Scored White Card.
- Cut a 5" square piece of Watercolor Paper and stamp swirls in Versamark Watermark ink, then add White embossing powder and heat set. Stamp the receipt background in StazOn Jet Black Ink. Both images from Journal Jottings Textures Stamp Set.
- Gently start adding color to the watercolor piece, I started with Victorian Velvet Distress Ink, then Barn Door Distress Ink and ended it with Aged Mahogany Distress Ink.I didn't add much ink to the center.
- Mist panel with Silver Sheer Shimmer Spritz. Add panel to card base.
- Die-cut "Love" in Gold cardstock, cut an oval from Forest Green Shimmering cardstock and adhere it behind piece. Ink all edges of die-cut piece with Walnut Stain Distress ink and add to card base.
- Finally add pearls and enamel dots.
Submitting this project to: