For this special occasion, I used this cute Bebunni image from Peek-A-Boo set, here are the details:
- Stamp Bebunni image on a piece of watercolor paper in Memento London Fog ink, color image with Spectrum Aqua Markers and Spectrum Nor Pencil #117 (for bunny)
- Bunny: Tan, Charcoal, Peach, Black.
- Box: Sea Green
- Balloon: Peach, Begonia
- Shadows: Slate, Black
- Add a small piece of Pink pearl Shimmering Cardstock.
- Emboss a piece of Pink Pearl Shimmering Cardstock with Starry Eyed Embossing Folder, add bits of Versamark Watermark ink in random place and gold embossing powder, heat set.
- Adhere embossed piece to card base (6" square card), add image with foam adhesive, stamp sentiment in St. Valentine StazOn Ink, create a banner and add a button.
- Finally, die-cut a cupcake and add it to card.
- Add bits of glitter and Crystal Lacquer to balloon and cupcake.
What's a party without prizes? We've got EIGHT chances for you to win the Bebunni Birthday stamp of your choice!
Just enter this form for your chance to win Bebunni stamp of YOUR choice, enter HERE. Of course you can leave a comment as well, that will make me happy ;)
Now, we have more giveaways!! Just click this link to enter the MEGA Giveaway!! You don't want to miss this one, it is HUGE!!
Some conditions applied.
List of participants in this blog hop:
Plus, Crafter's Companion have put together some fantastic money-saving offers, plus a FREE gift with every order* over $35, as well as FREE shipping* & double Loyalty Points on all orders too! PLUS every retail order placed with us during Birthday Week will receive a mystery coupon in their package, worth between 20% and 50% off your first order with us in September to spend on Holiday crafting goodies! Check it out HERE
Hope you like my project!
Have a fantastic day!
Products used for this project: