Monday, September 2

You are special to me

Hello!! Wishing you all my USA and Canada friends a great Labor Day Holiday! I am sure enjoying my day, relaxing and crafting! My husband is doing all the cooking today, yay me!!

Ok, today I want to show a card I made for Latina Crafter using the new sketch for this month. (You can participate using whatever stamps you have!!)



Instructions:
  • Make card base from White cardstock.
  • Cut a panel from Pink Cardstock, add a piece of Patterned paper and add zig-zag stitches. Stamp sentiment in Jet Black Archival Ink.
  • Cut 2 pieces of cardstock, one in green and one in yellow, dry emboss them and add them to panel, add straight stitches.
  • Die-cut a label in White Cardstock, stamp images from "Solo Porque" set. Stamp sentiment in Jet Black Archival Ink
  • Die-cut a label from cork, cut in half and adhere it behind stamped label. (I used 1/2 scor-tape)
  • Add label piece to panel.
  • Create a bow with bow-easy and adhere it to panel.
  • Add pearls.
  • Adhere panel to card base. 



Card recipe:
** The sentiment says: Just because you are special to me**

Submitting this card to:


Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day!!

2 comments:

  1. Like the dry embossing and the way it makes your image stand out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I love that sentiment panel! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete