Ok, today I want to show a card I made for Latina Crafter using the new sketch for this month. (You can participate using whatever stamps you have!!)
- Make card base from White cardstock.
- Cut a panel from Pink Cardstock, add a piece of Patterned paper and add zig-zag stitches. Stamp sentiment in Jet Black Archival Ink.
- Cut 2 pieces of cardstock, one in green and one in yellow, dry emboss them and add them to panel, add straight stitches.
- Die-cut a label in White Cardstock, stamp images from "Solo Porque" set. Stamp sentiment in Jet Black Archival Ink
- Die-cut a label from cork, cut in half and adhere it behind stamped label. (I used 1/2 scor-tape)
- Add label piece to panel.
- Create a bow with bow-easy and adhere it to panel.
- Add pearls.
- Adhere panel to card base.
- Cardstock: Whisper White (SU), Pink (Bazzill), Green, Yellow (GKD)
- Patterned Paper: Hello Friends (Glitz)
- Stamps: Solo Porque (Latina Crafter)
- Ink: Memento Luxe Pear Tart, Memento Luxe Dandelion, Memento Luxe Angel Pink (Tsukineko), Orange Soda (Hero Arts)m Jet Black Archival (Ranger)
- Accessories: Seam Binding Ribbon, Label Uno Die (Latina Crafter), Pearls, Cork, Sewing machine, Scor-tape.
Submitting this card to:
Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day!!