Today I have a very CAS card for you using Great Impression Stamps. I used Floral Frame and How Beautiful stamps to create this cute card.
- Make card base from White Cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut a panel from patterned paper (True Friends from Carta Bella) 3.75" x 5", apply Banana and Acqua Dolce Gelatos to edges and using your fingers spread it around.
- Stamp frame in Jet Black Archival and sentiment in Olive Archival Ink.
- Color frame flower with Prisma Color Pencils. Add White Liquid Pearls to centers.
- Add red pearls and Star Dust Stickles to rays from Patterned Paper.
- Mat this piece with a slightly bigger piece of Light Brown cardstock.
Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day!