Monday, September 23

How beautiful

Hello friends!! Hope you all great having a great Monday! I am a little sniffle-y, honestly I don't know why, I was just fine and then I started feeling sick, I hope I am not getting a cold or anything from that matter.
Today I have a very CAS card for you using Great Impression Stamps. I used  Floral Frame and How Beautiful stamps to create this cute card.

Instructions:
  • Make card base from White Cardstock. A2 size.
  • Cut a panel from patterned paper (True Friends from Carta Bella) 3.75" x 5", apply Banana and Acqua Dolce Gelatos to edges and using your fingers spread it around.
  • Stamp frame in Jet Black Archival and sentiment in Olive Archival Ink.
  • Color frame flower with Prisma Color Pencils. Add White Liquid Pearls to centers.
  • Add red pearls and Star Dust Stickles to rays from Patterned Paper.
  • Mat this piece with a slightly bigger piece of Light Brown cardstock.


Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day!

1 comment:

  1. Really like the lined paper you chose for this stamp it really complements the image and the sponging is perfect.

    ReplyDelete