Friday, September 6

New Latina Crafter Stamps!!

Hello friends!! Hope you are having a fantastic day!! I have 3 super cute cards for you today!! Latina Crafter is welcoming a new illustrator "Jennifer Nilsson" and she has created super cute images for this release, and better yet, they are bilingual, English and Spanish!! Yay!

I start with this new "Nativity" set, I stamped the image with memento Luxe Tuxedo Black, added clear embossing powder and heat set, then I colored the image with Copic Markers. This card is 5" square. The patterned paper is an old one from K&Co. The ribbon was inked with Ocean Cabana re-inker (my daughter had a lot of fun dying white ribbon). The flourish is from Cherry Lynn. And of course few stitches :)

 This is Super hero Stanley!! I stamped the image on Watercolor paper and colored it with Inktense Pencils, then cut it out. For the BG I used a water brush and Distress Inks and Inktense Pencils, then I used Modeling Paste and Drywall Tape , I dyed the modeling paste with gelatos, added few sequins and used a black markers for the lines.
 Finally Super hero Sarah!! This cute girl was stamped on White Cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with Spectrum Noir Markers, the heart was covered with Crystal Lacquer and added glitter.
You can find all the new sets HERE.

Hope you like them!!
Have a fantastic day!!

1 comment:

  1. The new stamps are so cute. You did a great job showcasing them. I would not be able to choose a favorite. Me las llevo todas!!

    ReplyDelete