Saturday, September 14

Two challenges, two cards

Hello friends! Are you having a great Saturday? I hope you do! Today I have a couple of cards I made for Latina Crafter few days ago, but couldn't post on my blog until now.
I made another cute Christmas card using the Nativity set and Reverse Confetti Sketch.





My second card is super clean and simple with an embossed background and a heat embossed image in gold. For this card I used "Lily en su Primera ComuniĆ³n" (Lily in her First Communion). This card fits perfectly the Simon Says Stamp Challenge "Emboss it"


Hope you like them!
Have a fantastic day!

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards. I love that little gal on the 2nd one. Thanks for playing along with the Emboss It Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week!

    ReplyDelete