Thursday, September 26

Autumn Blessings

Hello friends! Hope you are having a great day!! I am trying to catch up with all my deadlines, hopefully I can finish all the things I have written in my (very long) to-do-list, one of them is to clean up my craft area!! Oh goodness, it's a big mess.



I have a very CAS and cute card to share with you today!! This card is 3.5" square. I love tiny cards. I used Seasonal Wreaths Stamps and dies from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. The sentiment was stamped in Golden Glitz Delicata, my favorite gold ink now!!


I am submitting this cute card to CAS-ual Fridays: Fall Colors and a Leaf The beautiful wreath has several leaves ;)

Hope you like it!!
Have a fantastic day!

6 comments:

  1. Love you space!!! and the card is soooo pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love that wreath.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to laugh when I saw your craft room. It reminds me of my craft space after a creative binge.


    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute design! The vibrant red and gold embossing are perfect for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the embossing!!! All around gorgeous!! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete