Tuesday, September 3

Thinking of you

Hello friends! Hope you all are having a great day! I have a very Clean and Simple card for you today! I made this card for a special friend, just to let her know I am thinking and praying about her. For this card I stamped the big and small flower in Versamark Ink on a piece of White cardstock and added White Embossing powder and heat set, then I used Spun Sugar and Barn Door Distress Inks and sponged all around the images. Then stamped the sentiment in Jet Black Archival Ink, added a button with twine.
Super easy and very flat "mail friendly"



Here are the Great Impressions products I used for this card:
Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day!

1 comment:

  1. Saw this on the blog today and just love it. The white embossing is lovely against the pink

    ReplyDelete