Friday, September 13

PaperHaus Blog Hop‏

Welcome to the Fall Splendor Blog Hop with PaperHaus! We are celebrating the release of the new FALL edition of PaperHaus Magazine but also celebrating the 1 year anniversary of PaperHaus Magazine! We are excited to be part of this amazing celebration! Click below to check out the latest edition of this amazing magazine!  The Fall Splendor event is filled with inspiration from PaperHaus and the eclectic Paperie team so make sure you click through each blog for inspiration! Enjoy the hop and remember that the Fall Splendor Blog Hop runs from September 1st to the 15th so plenty of time to be inspired!

This is the project I have for you!! First, I want to say I am super excited to be part of the eclectic Paperie DT!! Yay!

Ok, for this project I used a Natural canvas, added gesso and covered most of the top. I set aside to let it dry. Next, I worked on my leaves. I took some real big leaves and traced them on Watercolor paper, then cut them out, after that I dry embossed them. Covered them with Banana Gelato and water sprayed. I used my heat gun to dry the leaves, after that I painted them with Gold Viva Decor Paint (it dries super fast), then I inked all edges with Brushed Corduroy and Walnut Stain Distress inks, bended he leaves to give them a more natural real look.
After my canvas dried, I added modeling paste, dry it with heat gun, added Pool Acrylic Paint using a paint brush, then splattered Red pepper Acrylic paint. After the canvas got dried, I sponged all the edges of it with Metallic Copper Acrylic paint and Gold Paint. I painted a Vintage wood bird and letters with same metallic paint color.
Then added a piece of burlap, and added all the piece to canvas.

Hope you like my project!!

I invite to stop by the eclectic Paperie Blog and enjoy all the other projects made by the DT! They are fantastic!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Giovana

13 comments:

  1. I love the dimension of those leaves. They look awesome and the colors on the canvas along with the texture.... love love love :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your leaves are so GORGEOUS! LOVE your letters and the wood bird with the burlap on the canvas! FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those big golden leaves! great textures and Fall colours super work Giovana x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! Love all the texture and those leaves are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing!! I just want to copy your leaves - they are SO wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Giovana...your leaves are beautiful ..love it all!!
    Big hugs
    Tracy
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable canvas!!! Your leaves are intense! Thank you so much for sharing your creative process.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your canvas colors and the 3-d leaves! Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We are all super excited to have you join the team, Giovanna. This canvas is wonderful. The texture of the leaves and the burlap is awesome. I love the colour palette you chose, especially the bright blue of a clear fall sky. The leaves looks fabulous...love that they are scultural. The bird makes me smile and those letters are so vibrant. Great creation.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a fabulous canvas, Giovanna! Thank you for sharing the steps of your creation with us. Congrats on being chosen to be on the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh! What an awesome project! Your leaves are absolutely amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can stop looking at this - very inspiring..

    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete