Monday, September 16

Happy Fall

Hello friends!! Hope you are starting a great week, my to-do list is long and I hope I can do all the things written down in there.

Ok, I have a couple of Fall projects for you today using Great Impressions Stamps. Last week I forgot to post my project here on my blog, I am so sorry about that, so here it is using Fall Garden image and the sentiment is part of Sweet Sentiments trio. The image was colored with Copics.


Today's project is another Fall card using Pumpkin Patch Patty. I think this image is super duper cute!!
I used the sketch from Sketch Saturday.


Here are the details:
  • Stamp image on White Cardstock in Memento Luxe Tuxedo Black, add clear embossing powder and heat set.
  • Color image with Markers (Here Copic markers used)
  • Die-cut and emboss image with Circle Nestabilities.
  • Die-cut a swirl top.
  • Make card base from Tomato Soup Cardstock (5" square)
  • Cut a panel from White Textured Cardstock. (4.75" square), adhere a piece of Patterned paper, add lines around the edges with a fine black marker, add swirl top and image with dimensionals.
  • Create a double bow with bow-easy and adhere it to card.
  • Create sentiment with Alphabet stickers.

Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day!

2 comments:

  1. Both cards are great but I love your Pumpkin Patty card(I have that stamp somewhere - must dig it back out!). Love your swirly die cut too - where it that one from? Thanks for joining in the challenge this week at Sketch Saturday.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    Sketch Saturday DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that cute Pumpkin Patty image! Soooo sweet! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week, hope to see you again soon! x

    ReplyDelete