- Make a card base from White cardstock. A2 size.
- Stamp flower on a scrap piece to use as a masking piece.
- Cut a piece of White cardstock, stamp flower, covered it and stamp the other 3, always masking.
- Color flowers with Markers (I used Spectrum Noir Markers), then mat this piece with a slightly bigger piece of Pink cardstock, add stitches.
- Tie on twine and make a bow.
- Stamp sentiment on white cardstock in Memento Luxe Love Letter Ink, add clear embossing powder and heat set.
- Add piece to card with dimensionals and add 2 little pearls.
- Add Clear Lacquer to 1 flower and sprinkle glitter. Set aside and let air dry for at least 1 hour.
Hope you like it!
Have a great day!