Sunday, August 4

Great Impressions August Challenge!!

Hello friends!! It's time to announce the theme for Great Impressions August Challenge! This month is a very easy one "Square Cards"

This is what I created using Baby Boy Sneakers Stamps, I did a 3D image again! This images are so cute and great for 3D {wink, wink}
The image was colored with Copic markers, then cut out pieces from extra colored images. Die-cut, emboss and stencil main image with Square Nestabilities, then added the extra pieces to create the 3D effect.
The papers used are from Graphic 45, I love this paper so much I use it only in special occasions, LOL. Added few tiny buttons, ribbon and stitches.



Hope you like it and can play along too!!
Have a great Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. I'm with you I just love 3D images, your card actually looks more like a shadow box - excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful baby card! Love the 3-D look....wonderfully done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO darling! LOVE the blue and yellow together and the stitching is amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete