Anyway, today we are starting a new month, I can't believe it is August already! Pretty soon, we are going to be talking about Thanksgiving and Christmas (my favorite holidays!!)
Today I have a very chic card with a little bit of French style!! using Latina Crafter Stamps, this set is called "Oh la la" and comes with beautiful sentiments. I also used the sketch for this month.
- Make card base from Ivory Cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut a piece of Patterned Paper, ink all edges and adhere to card front. Add a strip of coordinated Patterned Paper and a border lace.
- Die-cut a piece of Watercolor Paper, mist it with yellow and red spray mist, set to dry, then Stamp image in Coffee Archival Ink.
- Add image to card with Dimensionals.
- Stamp sentiment on Watercolor Paper in Jet Black Archival. Add faux stitches with marker. Adhere it under main image.
- Add die cut leaf and flower ribbon.
Submitting this card to:
- Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Anything goes.
Have a great day!