Anyway, when we moved into our new house, she was only 3 and wanted her bedroom "PINK", we got the paint and goodness, the pink was so bright, it could bright the entire hall with no light on! She was in her own "Princess Castle" as she used to call it.
When I saw this image and sentiment I knew I had to get it, she loves it (still likes pink I think) and even made a couple of cards for her friends :) She is a real cardmaker too.
Anyway, I used Princess Castle and Princess Sentiment for my card.
- Make card base from Pink Cardstock.
- Stamp image and sentiment in Versamark Ink, add gold embossing powder and heat set. Mat image with a pink CS panel and Patterned Paper, add stitches and adhere it to card front.
- Stamp Castle image on White Cardstock (x3), color it with markers and cut out little pieces to create the 3D effect.
- Add pieces to main image.
- Add a small bow.
- Add little pearls to corner.
- Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Anything goes.
Hope you like it!!
Have a fantastic day!!