- Make card base from Burgundy Cardstock. 6" square
- Mat a piece of Pink Textured Cardstock and Christmas Card paper Collection, add stitches.
- Die-cut Decorative Stem 4 times from Pink cardstock, add it to card front., add White lace tape around panel.
- Cut Nativity image from Christmas card paper collection and mat it with a piece of Burgundy cardstock, add stitches and add it to card panel.
- Stamp sentiment on White Cardstock in Jet Black Archival Ink, die-cut and emboss and add it to card.
- Add pearls to left corner of image.
Heartfelt Creations and store products used:
- HCPC 3556 Christmas Song PreCut Set
- HCDP1 236 Christmas Card paper Collection.
- HCD 738 Ornamental Add On
- Grand Calibur
- Oval Nestabilities
- Cardstock: Burgundy and Pink Textured (Bazzill), White (GKD)
- Ink: Jet Black Archival (Ranger)
- Accessories: Pearls, Dimensionals (SU), White Lace Tape (Love My Tapes), Sewing machine
All the products in blue can be found at the Heartfelt Creations Store