- Make card base from Ivory Cardstock. 5.5" square.
- Cut a panel from Burgundy Cardstock (5" square) and mat it with a piece of Christmas Card Paper Collection, Cut a strip from the paper collection with Merry Christmas, mat it with a piece of Pink cardstock and add straight stitches. Add panel to card base.
- Stamp image onto watercolor paper in Coffee Archival Ink, color image with Inktense Pencils. Die-cut, emboss and stencil piece with Circle Nestabilities.
- Stamp the small leaves on White cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black ink, color them with Distress Inks (sponging) and die-cut them with coordinated dies.
- Add Image to card, add leaves. Add little dots of Ruby Liquid Pearls.
- Create a bow and add to card.
Heartfelt Creations and Store Products Used:
- HCPC 3551 Holly Berry PreCut Set
- HCPC 3556 Christmas Song PreCut Set.
- HCDP1 236 Christmas Card Paper Collection
- HCD 738 Ornamental Add On Die
- Circle Nestabilities
- Grand Calibur
- Cardstock: Ivory, White (GKD), Pink Textured, Burgundy (Bazzill), Watercolor Paper (Strathmore)
- Ink: Coffee Archival, Peeled Paint Distress, Forest Moss Distress (Ranger), Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
- Accessories: Burgundy Ribbon (May Arts), Ruby Liquid Pearls (Ranger), Sewing machine, DImensionals, Inktense Pencils (Derwent)
All the products in blue can be found at the Heartfelt Creations Store
Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day!