This is the project I created with this collection, a "Gif Bag"
- Cut a panel from Christmas Card paper Collection to cover front of paper bag.
- Stamp berries on White Cardstock in Green Ink, die-cut with coordinated dies. Ink all edges with Moss Green Metallic Paint.
- Stamp circle border on Cranberry Tart Cardstock in Versamark ink, add gold embossing powder and heat set. Die-cut piece to create a circle frame.
- Stamp saying on Ivory Cardstock in Versamark Ink, add gold embossing powder and heat set, die-cut piece with larder circle nestabilities to match frame.
- Cut a banner from velvet ribbon and patterned paper, adhere it to bag. Die-cut ornament in gold cardstock and adhere it to bag. Add circle frame, buttons, holly berries and dew drops.
- Create a ribbon with twine and add it to frame.
Heartfelt Creations Products:
- HCDP1 236 Christmas Card Paper Collection
- HCD 738 Ornamental Add On Die
- HCPC 3551 Holly Berry PreCut Set
- HCPC 3554 Love at Christmas PreCut Set
- Circle Nestabilities
- Grand Calibur
- Poinsettia Dewdrops
- Moss Green Metallic 3D Paint
- Cardstock: Ivory, White, Cranberry Tart, Good as Gold (GKD)
- Accessories: White Paper Bag (Michaels), Gold embossing powder, Embossing heat tool, Jute twine, Velvet Ribbon, Dimensionals, Red buttons
Leave a comment on the Heartfelt Creations blog by August 20th to be eligible to win the entire collection.
All the products in blue can be found at the Heartfelt Creations Store