Today we are wishing a fond farewell to 9 of the current design team members: Clare Curcio, Debbie Seyer, Peggy Cain, Selma Stevenson, Gini Cagle, Linda Payne, Dee Jackson, Rosemary Dennis, and Anita Hovey We wish you a double blessing on all of your future creative endeavors. Visit their blogs and please thank each one of them for all the creative projects they have shared featuring Heartfelt Creations projects.
Ten of the current Heartfelt Creations design team members will continue for another 6 month term: Lisa Gregory, Angelica Turner, Kristina King, Olga Jewell, Lisa Somerville, Cheryl Walker, Giovana Smith, Loretta Lock, Olena Levchenko, and Kerry Urbatch. We are excited for another creative term with these ladies.
We would also like to extend a warm welcome to 10 new design team finalists that will be joining the Heartfelt Creations design team for the next 6 months:Glenda Brooks, Therese Broman, Carla Suto, Lori Leng, Jan Hennings, Heidi Erickson, Lisa Lynne Wright, Marsha Sanderlin, Sue Walsh, and Joelle Hancox. Congrats Ladies! We look forward to working with you and taking the paper-crafting industry to new heights of inspiration.
- HCPC 3359 Daffy Daffodil Pre-Cut Set
- HCD 709 Springtime Medley Die
- HCPC 3363 Inspire Me Sentiments Pre-Cut Set
- HCD 702 Decorative Butterfly-Border Die-cut
- Make card from Crushed Curry Cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut a piece of White Cardstock (3.25" x 4.75"), ink all edges and mat it with a slightly bigger piece of Green Cardstock. Add stitches.
- Stamp sentiment from HCPC 3363 Inspire Me Sentiments Pre-Cut Set in Walnut Stain Distress Ink. Adhere to card.
- Die cut border in Yellow Corn Carsdtock using HCD 702 Decorative Butterfly-Border Die-cut. Adhere to card.
- Stamp daffodil images from HCPC 3359 Daffy Daffodil Pre-Cut Set on White Cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black. Color them with Copic Markers : YG63, YG95, Y13, Y15, Y17. Die-cut images with HCD 709 Springtime Medley Die.
- Adhere images to card with foam tape. Add Crystal Lacquer and set to dry.
- Add Pearls on left bottom.
- HCPC 3368 Egg-Citing Day PreCut Set
- HCPC 3366 Wrought Iron Cross PreCut Set
- Circle Nestabilities.
- Grand Calibur
- Fold piece of Cardstock and die-cut card shape using Eyelet Circles Dies.
- Stamp image from HCPC 3368 Egg-Citing Day PreCut Set on White cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black. Color image with Copic Markers: Yg63, YG95Y13, Y17, B23, E31, E33, E35, YR14, BG15.
- Die-cut and emboss image using Circle Nestabilities.
- Adhere die-cut image to card. Add Star Dust Stickles to flowers and eggs.
- Stamp image from HCPC 3366 Wrought Iron Cross PreCut Set on White cardstock in Walnut Stain Distress Ink. Die-cut, emboss and stencil it with Circle Nestabilities. Adhere to inisde card.
- Tie ribbon.