- HCPC 3385 Spring Birdies and Roses Pre-Cut Set.
- HCD 710 Decorative Oval Window Die
- Oval Nestabilities
- Grand Calibur.
- Make card base from White Cardstock . 5" Square.
- Cut a piece of White Cardstock (4.25" square), emboss it using Swiss Dots Folder. Mat this piece
with a slighty bigger piece of Red Glitter Cardstock. Add stitches and adhere it card.
- Stamp image from HCPC 3385 Spring Birdies and Roses Pre-Cut Set on White Cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black. Color them with Copic Markers: YG63, YG95, C0, C1, C3, R35, R46, E35. Cut out bottom part of second image.
- Die-cut and emboss image using Oval Nestabilities. Adhere image to frame and adhere to card.
- Create a bow and add to card. Add a pearl.
- Add xut out roses and leaves onto image with Foam tape.
- Die-cut Oval frame using HCD 710 Decorative Oval Window Die using Red Glitter Cardtsock.
Thinking about you
- HCPC 3383 Cardinal Posy Branch Pre-Cut Set.
- HCD 701 Posy Patch Die
- HCD 702 Decorative Butterfly-Border Die-cut.
- Square Nestabilities.
- Grand Calibur.
- Make card base from Purple Cardstock. 5" square card. Dry emboss front of card using Seeing Spots Embosing folder.
- Die-cut border using HCD 702 Decorative Butterfly-Border Die-cut. Adhere to card and tie ribbon around.
- Stamp image on White cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. Color image with Prismacolor Pencils and cut it out.
- Stamp some of the Posy flowers, color them and die-cut them with HCD 701 Posy Patch Die.
- Die-cut, emboss and stencil a piece of White Cardstock using Square Nestabilities. Adhere it to card.
- Adhere image on Square piece. Add extra posy flowers. Add Mini Nail Gold Head onto flowers.
Have a great day!