Anyway, for today I have a Birthday card for you, I made this card for somebody especial and I hope makes this person happy :)
- Make card from Ivory Cardstock. 5" square card.
- Die-cut a window on the front of your card. Stamp background image on bottom of card in Starlite Silver Brilliance Ink.
- Tie Blue ribbon around.
- Ink your frame with Faded Jeans Distress Ink. Adhere it to card.
- Stamp sentiment on a piece of Ivory Cardstock in Faded Jeans Distress Ink. Die-cut and emboss it with Label 8 Dies. Adhere to card.
- Stamp background image on inside bottom as well.
- Add paper flowers.
- Add tiny silver rhinestones on front card.
- Cardstock: Ivory (Gina K. Designs)
- Stamps: Backgrounds 1 (Wplus9), Sentiment from Framed Greetings (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Faded Jeans Distress (Ranger Industries), Starlite Silver Brilliance (Tsukineko)
- Embellishments: Light Blue Satin Ribbon (Offray), Silver rhinestones (Recollections), Mulberry Paper Flowers (Recollections).
- Accessories: Label 3, Label 8 Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Scor-tape.
I am submitting this card to:
- Play Date Cafe: Color Combo: Silver + Pink + Blue
- Joan's Garden: Birthday card+ Window+ 3 colors of flowers (mine are different shades of pink, hope it counts ;)
Your comments are welcome :)
Have a great day!!