The Springtime Cardinal Collection features 8 new PreCut Sets. These new sets coordinate with existing exclusive Heartfelt Creations dies manufactured by Spellbinders.The images in this collection are very classic and elegant, perfect for your copic markers, and you will love the fact that they coordinate with some of the existing Heartfelt Creation dies, so this is an added value for some of the dies you might already own.
Here are the cards I created with some of the new stamps.
- HCPC 3384 Cardinal Posy Wreath Pre-Cut Set.
- HCD 702 Decorative Butterfly-Border Die-cut.
- Gold Gala Glitz
- Make card from White cardstock. A2 Size.
- Stamp image on Vellum Paper in Versamark Ink, apply Gold embossing powder and heat it up.
- Cut out image. Color back part of Cardinal images using Red Chalk Ink. Stamp sentiment in Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
- Die-cut border in White Cardstock using HCD 702 Decorative Butterfly-Border Die-cut. Adhere border in opposite corners. Adhere image using Glue dots.
- Apply Gold Gala Gliz on flowers.
- Add a couple of pearls.
You mean so much to me
HCPC 3382 Magnificent Cardinal Rose Pre-Cut set
- HCD 706 Cardinal Family Die-cuts.
- Fancy Tags Dies
- Circle Nestabilities
- Grand Calibur
- Make card base from White cardstock. A2 size.
- Stamp image from HCPC 3382 Magnificent Cardinal Rose Pre-Cut set on White Cardstock (twice) in Memento Tuxedo Black. Color roses and leaves with Copic markers:Y13, Y15, Y17, YG95,0; the Cardinal was colored with Prismacolor Pencils. Cut out main image, from second image die-cut Cardinal with HCD 706 Cardinal Family Die-cuts, then cut out big rose and leaves.
- Die-cut the biggest Eyelet Circle Die using Sweet Corn cardstock, mat it with a Die-cut, emboss and stencil White piece of Cardstock. Adhere it to card.
- Create a 3D image with die-cut Cardinal and cut out rose and leaves. Adhere to card.
- Stamp sentiment on White Cardstock in Walnut Stain Distress ink. Die-cut, emboss and stencil it with Fancy Tag dies. Adhere it to card. Add rhinestones.
- Make a bow and adhere it to card.
Hope you like my creations
Have a great day!