Now, if you are coming from Deb's blog you are in the right place, if not you should start from StampTV so you don't miss a thing.
I got inspired by Premier Wedding Cookie #4 and this is my card.
- Make card from White cardstock. 5" square.
- Cut a piece of Kraft cardstock (4.5" square). Stamp the Damask image from the new StampTV Kit in Tea Dye Distress Ink. Ink and distress all edges. Add stitches and tie ribbon around. Adhere to card.
- Die-cut a piece of Ocean Mist Cardstock with Eyelet Circle Nestabilities.
- Print yellow Grunge Damask Digital Paper, die-cut, emboss and stencil a circle using Circle Nestabilities.
- Die-cut, emboss and stencil a White piece of cardtsock using Circle Nestabilities. Stamp sentimet on it in Faded Jeans Distress Ink. Adhere it to Yellow Circle. Stamp butterfly on it in Tea Dye Distress Ink. Adhere it to card with Foam tape.
- Stamp image from Bring the Bling around sentiment and add Liquid Pearls.
- Stamp butterfly from StampTV set on Yellow Digital paper in Tea Dye Distress Ink, cut it out and adhere it to card. Add a small Gold Nailhead to butterfly.
- Cardstock: White, Kraft, Ocean Mist (Gina K. Designs)
- Paper: Grunge Damask Digital Paper (Gina K. Designs)
- Stamps: Springtime Silhouettes StampTV Kit, Bring the Bling (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Faded Jeans, Tea Dye, Vintage Photo (Ranger Industries).
- Embellishments: Turquoise Satin Ribbon (Offray), Medium Gold Nailhead.
- Accessories: Eyelet Circle Nestabilities, Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Sewing machine, Pop dots, Scor-tape.
Now, it is time to hop over to Joy's blog and enjoy her beautiful creation.
Hope you like my card.
Have fun hopping.