This week our challenge is a "Color Inspiration" you can get 1 color or as many colors you wish!! and it's sponsored by Nikki Sivils. The lucky winner will get a Paper Pack and buttons!!
Also, this month we are having a very especial Guest Designer: Nerina. I will recommend you to visit her blog, her creations are awesome!! Of course we are having am awesome blog hop and if you are here from Ann's blog you are in the right place, if not, please start from Jennie's blog.
And here is the card I created for this week challenge.
- Make card from cardtsock.
- Mat Kraft CS and Patterned Paper. Add stitches.
- Stamp image and sentiment onto Patterned Paper. Add Stickles on image.
- Add Rhinestones and ribbon. Adhere to card.
- Cardstock: White (Colorbok), Kraft (SU)
- Paper: Tree Love (Nikki Sivils)
- Stamps: Woodgrain Silhouettes (Wplus9)
- Ink: Worn Lipstick, Vintage Photo (Ranger Industries)
- Embellishments: Fuchsia Rhinestones (Kaisercraft), Pink Satin Ribbon (LSS), Star Dust Stickles (Ranger)
- Accessories: Sewing machine, Mini glue dots, Scor-tape.
Have a great day!!