One lucky winner will get a Color Twinery Sampler Pack!!
I used the Sketch from Card Positiong Systems.
Here is my project:
- Make card from Innocent Pink Cardstock. Size: 4.5" x 5.5"
- Print image onto White Cardstock. Color it with Copic Markers.
- Create scene sponging clouds and Grass. Stamp sentiment in Red Ink.
- Mat this piece with a slightly bigger piece of Kraft Cardstock. Add stitches.
- Stamp banner on White Cardstock in Worn Lipstick Distress Ink. Cut out and glue them to front card. Add silver brads and twine.
- Die-cut a circle using the smallest circle from Circle Nestabilities. Adhere it to card and add Baker's twine. Make a bow using Lemondrop Twine and adhere it to card.
- Add image to card with foam tape.
- Add Star Stickles to heart and clip on the girl's dress and hair and to all the banner's borders.
- Cardtsock: Innocent Pink, White, Kraft (Gina K. Designs)
- Paper: StampTv Kit (Gina K. Designs)
- Digi Image: Pure Innocence by Heather Ellis.
- Stamps: Perfect Pennant (Gina K . Designs)
- Ink: Worn Lipstick (Ranger), Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Real Red (SU), Copic Markers.
- Embellishments: Lemondrop Baker's Twine, Pink Sorber Baker's Twine (The Twinery), Silver Brads (JoAnn's)
- Accessories: Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Scor-tape, Foam tape, Sewing machine.
Hope you like my card.
Have a great day!!