Saturday, September 12

Skipping Stones Design Tip/Technique Blog Hop

Hello friends! Welcome to the Skipping Stones Tip/Technique Blog Hop!! I have a tip for you today! A super cool and easy one "Repeat stamping" This card is the result of repeat stamping, you just need a wipe and ink in different colors. I used a whole bunch of Memento Dew Drops I have in a little box that doesn't get too much love, I thought why not use this super cute dandelion image in different colors, at first I wasn't too sure, but at the end I loved the result!!

For my project I used Dandelion Dreams
Here is a close up of the image , doesn't look lovely? 
I used Memento Angel Pink, Tangelo, Bamboo Leaves, Sweet Plum, Lady Bug, Love Letter, Dessert Sand, Dandelion, Cabana (SU)


I stamped the saying on a same cardstock color as my card base.


And this is how it looks like!! 


Are you ready to hop along? The Design team has tips/techniques for you! Don't forget to leave a comment as you hop along, one lucky commenter will win a stamp set!! You have until Wednesday September 16 at 5:00PM EST


+++++++++++++++++++++++++

PMS SALE
Purchase More Stamps

Finally it pays to PMS!!!
Buy 1 save 5% enter pms1 at checkout
Buy 2 save 10% enter pms2 at checkout
Buy 3 save 15% enter pms3 at checkout
Buy 4 save 20% enter pms4 at checkout
Buy 5 or more save 25% enter pms5 at checkout
If you have any problems using these codes email me your order
at madebyme33@hotmail.com and I will send you an invoice.

Hope you like my project!
Have fun hopping.

18 comments:

  1. What a fun design, Giovana! Love the colorful results! Thanks for sharing your tip! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gr8 card.. thanks for the technique and tips.. sending hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes... absolutely gorgeous card.. gr8 technique.. thanks for a gr8 cardshare..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the rainbow color results in soft hues, a fab design and thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I luv the look, you have made it look easy...thanks for the inspiration! FAB card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and colourful card! Love the layers that pop-out and the gorgous dandelion stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like this technique, and use it often. Love your card, it makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great tip! I had not thought of that super idea, so thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think this is a very easy and repeatable technique, everyone can use this so quickly. Plus think about all the different types of images that can be used repeatedly: shapes, words, flowers, dots, etc... just endless possibilities. Thanks for sharing this reliable one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the pretty color combo! Great card and a pretty stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing the repeatable stamping technique. I love the dimensional layers too. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this card and the gorgeous colors you used!!!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the colors you chose, they really compliment each other.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun background and great, colorful combo! Love that dandelion stamp in all the different inks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This card is so playful and sweet with all the over stamping! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the combo colors you used!!!! Beautiful card!!!! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card Giovanna. I haven't done this technique in a long time and you brought it back so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So simple, and so pretty!
    I love all of the color!
    Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete