For my project I got inspired by the door colors, this is a very easy and simple card, I wanted to showcase the beautiful damask design.
Here are the details:
- Make a card base from White cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut a panel from patterned paper and kraft cardstock, both 4.75" x 3.5" size.
- Stamp damask from Damask Darling set in Versamark watermark ink, then add Light blue embossing powder and heat set.
- Stamp sentiment from same set in Jet Black ink on a piece of white cardstock, cut the piece and create a banner, add silver thread to kraft panel, then add sentiment.
- Add patterned paper and kraft panel to card base.
- Add sequins and rhinestones.
You can enter your creations HERE, one winner will get a set of her choice!!
Hope you like my card.
Have a fantastic day!!