Monday, September 7

Coffee is always better with a friend

Hi friends! Sorry I've been MIA, I am super busy working on samples for an upcoming event, plus family and work I have enough time to sleep, LOL.

Today, I want to share with you a super easy and fun project. It can be a super cute present, just add a cup of coffee and voila!

For this project I used the frame from March kit and the stamp Coffee is better with a friend.


Few days ago I got this new to me Gansai Tambi watercolors! I am learning how to use them, but I love how vibrant they are!
So I wanted to use them plus a piece of watercolor paper.

Then, I stamped the sentiment in Stazon Jet Black ink and my MISTI for perfect coverage. 

Here is the piece already with the watercolors, I used yellows and reds. 

As a final touch, I added Memento Luxe Wedding Dress to the frame, just bits here and there.

And this is the result!! It took me only 10 minutes to create this.  

Submitting this project to:


Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day!!


4 comments:

  1. This morning as I read your post, I am enjoying my coffee with my 16-year-old son, Andrew. He now enjoys the same latte I always order. However, my BFF of 42+ years will be visiting me in a couple weeks, and I can hardly wait! It will definitely be awesome to sip my morning coffee with her as well. Thanks for sharing this AMAZING project in our challenge this week, Giovana. It's always such a blessing to have you join us. Don't forget to stop by tomorrow for our 200th challenge and a HUGE celebration of prizes.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous project Giovana! The background you've created looks so pretty and I love how you've distressed the frame.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete