Anyway, today I want to share a super simple card I made using Latina Crafter products. Super simple with a great look result.
Here are the steps:
- Make a card base from Orange Cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut a piece of White cardstock. 3.75" x 5"
- Cut a piece of watercolor paper, same size as white piece. Create a watercolor background, here I used Spectrum Aqua markers.
- Stamp butterflies, here I used butterflies from 2 different sets "Sellos Postales", "Llenas mi vida de...", use different colors or make a match with the colors from the background.
- Die-cut "hola" from the watercolor piece, reserve the little pieces, then die-cut 3 more pieces from white cardstock, glue them together. Add the white die-cut piece in the watercolor paper, then add the little watercolor pieces to fill the word.
- Add white and watercolor panels to card base.
- Add sequins and rhinestones.
Submitting this project to: