This gift card holder is super simple, here are the details:
- To create the gift card holder:
- Start with a piece of 5" x 10" of Silver Starlight Shimmering Cardstock.
- Score piece at 1", 2", 6". Folder the 1" and 2"to create the little pocket, then your 6" line will be your center of card holder.
- Word Die:
- Die-cut and emboss the O Holy Night in Coastal Pearl Shimmering Cardstock , stencil the saying with Walnut Stain Distress Ink.
- Add a piece of Candy red Shimmering Cardstock behind the saying to make it pop.
- Also, cut stripes of Candy Red Shimmering cardstock 0.25" x 5" and add them to the top and bottom of the front.
- Add ribbon if desired, then add the die-cut piece with foam adhesive.
- Add stripes of Candy red cardstock as well.
- Stamp sentiment from "Sentimentals set" on a piece of Coastal Pearl Shimmering cardstock.
- Add Christmas Red stickles to little berries from die-cut piece.
Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day!