Today, I want to share a super cute and Christmas card I created with Crafter's Companion products, no stamps needed for this card, only a couple of dies and patterned paper!
Here are the steps:
- Make a card base from White cardstock. 5.5" square card.
- Cut a panel from Yellow Pearl Shimmering Cardstock, 5" square, add patterned paper to panels and 2 stripes (gold with stars paper)
- Tie on ribbon.
- Die-cut a couple of circles in Yellow Pearl and Candy Red Shimmering Cardstock, emboss the yellow Pearl piece with Petite Dots embossing folder, add circles to card base.
- Die-cut, emboss and stencil "Let it Snow" in Gold Dust Shimmering Cardstock. Adhere it to yellow circle.
- Create a triple bow with your Ultimate Bow maker.
- Add a row of pearls.
And great news! Crafter's Companion is having a great SALE!! 50% off in all EZ mount stamps, ALL of THEM!! Get your favorites before they are gone! I ordered a long list yesterday, like these ones: Beautiful background stamp, Great for mass producing Christmas cards, love this one very much, several from here and more!!
Entering this card to:
Hope you like it.
Have a great day!!
PS: I am so excited to go to a birthday party and eat cake (Haven't had sweets in weeks, LOL)