To create the minion:
- For the body I used the longest, kinda rectangular bubble speech from Latina Crafter.
- For the glasses, the black part was created with Circle dies (negative from the window part)
- For the eye, lense I used the circle detail used for tags, the circle was die-cut in gray and white and little black part was die-cut from the little circle detail.
- With a fine black marker draw a smile and few hair.
- Create a card base with white cardstock. A2 size.
- Create a window from Black Shimmering cardstock and Patterned Paper (SU)
- Add minion behind black circle.
- Die-cut balloons in purple and pink, add twine behind and add them to panel.
- Stamp Happy and die-cut Birthday in purple.
- Add panel to card base with foam adhesive.
Submitting this card to: