Welcome to the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps July New Release Celebration! All of the Design Divas are excited to kick things off today with a fun blog hop full of inspiration using the sets that will be available for purchase in the store right now!!!! Yes! you read that right, the new stamps are available in the store right now, you don't have to wait until later for that!
Also, this month we have a New Release Celebration Format, lots of challenges and more chances to win free stamps, check it out HERE!!
Ready to get started?
Dream Big!! This set is adorable!
- Make card base from White Cardstock.
- Mat Patterned Paper and Lemon Drop Cardstock, add stitches and then cut edges using a pair of zig-zag scissors.
- Stamp image and sentiment on Watercolor paper in Black Archival Ink.
- Color image with Watercolor Pencils (Inktense).
- Die-cut, emboss and stencil them with Circle Nestabilities.
- Adhere panel to card base. Add Stickles and pearls.
- Stamp and extra butterfly, color and cut it out.Adhere it to image.
- Create a double bow with bow-easy.
- Cardstock: White, Lemon Drop (GKD)
- Patterned Paper: Blossom Soup (Jillibean Soup)
- Ink: Black Archival (Ranger), Watercolor Pencils (Inktense)
- Embellishments: Yellow Satin Ribbon, Pearls, Pink & Star Dust Stickles.
- Accessories: Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Bow-easy, Pop dots, Scor-tape, Sponges.
Mathew 11:28: This Bible verse comes from "Words of Jesus" Set, I love this set!! Also in this card I am showcasing one of the new dies from Decorative Plaques. This oval die is beautiful and also coordinates with another new set I am using in this card "Decorative Frame Toppers".
- Make card base from Ivory Cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut a panel from Chocolate Cardstock and Patterned Paper. Ink all edges of Patterend Paper, mat together, add straight stitches.
- Add a strip of Patterned Paper and a Big Scallop border made from Innocent Pink Cardstock. Add zig-zag stitches.
- Die-cut Oval from Chocolate Cardstock, Stamp toppers and verse in Versamark ink, add gold embossing powder and heat it up.
- Add a couple of strip of Pink Lace Tape.
- Add Oval to card with Pop Dots.
- Create a double bow with bow easy, add gold brad. Adhere it to card.
- Cardstock: Ivory, Chocolate, Innocent Pink (GKD)
- Patterned Paper: Lost & Found Two (My Mind's Eye)
- Ink: Versamark (Tsukineko)
- Embellishments: Hand-dye Seam Binding Ribbon, Gold brad (American Crafts), Ruby Red Liquid Pearls (Ranger), Dark Pink Lace tape (Love My Tapes)
- Accessories: Scallop Border Die, Decorative Frame Toppers Die (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps), Gold embossing powder, Embossing heat gun, Pop dots, Sewing machine.
Giovana Smith(U R Here)
Hope you like my creations!
Have a fantastic day!!