- Make card base from Ivory cardstock.
- Mat Chocolate Cardstock with Patterned Paper. Add straight and zig-zag stitches. Distress all edges and adhere panel to card base.
- Die-cut butterflies from Patterned Paper and stamp butterflies in Aged Mahogany Distress Ink.
- Die-cut oval frame, stamp frame topper and saying.
- Adhere Oval frame to card, add butterflies. Add pearls.
- Create a triple bow with bow-easy and a clear rhinestone and adhere it to card.
- Cardstock: Ivory, Chocolate (Gina K. Designs)
- Patterned Paper: Classic Editions (Heartfelt Creations)
- Ink: Aged Mahogany Distress (Ranger)
- Stamps: New Beginnings, Words of Jesus, Decorative Frame Toppers (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps)
- Embellishments: Mini Pearls, Clear Rhinestone, Seam Binding Ribbon.
- Accessories: Decorative Plaque Dies, New Beginnings Butterfly Dies (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps), Pop dots, Distresser (CTMH), Heat glue gun, Scor-tape, Sewing machine
Have a great day!