The Classic Edition Collection Stamp sets and Die release is gearing towards the fall season and colder days. A rustic truck, wooden wagon, playful dog, berries, apples, and pumpkins will keep you busy creating as the sun begins disappearing earlier in the evenings. Our card samples will give you many ideas to get your creative juices flowing.
Here is what I've created for you today:
So Thankful for you!
- Make card base from Naturals Cardstock. 6" square card.
- Cut a panel from Chocolate Cardstock (5.5" square) and mat it with Classic Edition Patterned Paper, Adhere a strip of a different style PP and Add Straight and zig-zag stitches. Make a double bow, add hemp and brad. Tie on ribbon around panel and add bow.
- Stamp corn on Ivory Cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. Color them with Copic Markers.
- Stamp Truck on White Cardstock, color image with markers and die-cut it. Stamp dog on Ivory Cardstock, color it with markers and cut it out and glue it onto truck image.
- Mat corn panel with a piece of slightly piece of Chocolate carstock. Add stitches. Adhere panel to card base. Use double dots to add truck to card. (to give more dimension)
- Inside: Mat Chocolate Cardstock and Patterned Paper. Add zig-zag stitches. Stamp sentiment.
Heartfelt Creations and Store Products Used on this Project:
- HCPC 3482 Antique Truck PreCut Set
- HCPC 3483 Days Gone Bu PreCut Set
- HCPC 3328 Swirly Leaves PreCut Set
- HCD 724 Classic Edition Die
- Classic Edition Patterned Paper
- Grand Calibur
- 3-D Crystal Lacquer
- Double Dots
- Cardstock: Naturals (Stampin' Up), Ivory, Chocolate (GKD)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Vintage Photo Distress (Ranger), Markers: Stampin' Up: Not Quite Navy, Creamy Caramel; Copics: Y11, Y15, Y17, Y35, YR14, E37.
- Embellishments: Seam Binding Ribbon (etsy), Brad (Bo Bunny), Natural Hemp (Darice), Star Dust Stickles (Ranger)
- Accessories: Sewing machine, Scor-tape.
Leave a comment on the Heartfelt Creations blog by July 24th and you will be eligible to win the entire release.
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Have a great day!