- Make card base from White Cardstock. Emboss front of card with Square Lattice folder.
- Mat White and Burgundy Cardstock, Adhere a strip of Classic Edition Patterned Paper and add stitches.
- Stamp sentiment in Black ink (I used partial sentiment from A Note for you, just cover the part you are not going to stamp with tape, ink your sentiment and then remove the tape for a perfect partial impression)
- Stamp apples and basket. Color them, die-cut basket and cut out apples.
- Die-cut and emboss a circle in white and The Circle Motif in Burgundy. Mat them together, add basket and apples using pop dots. Add Crystal Lacquer to apples.
- Tie on ribbon and add brad.
Products Used on this Project
- HCPC 3487 Classic Edition PreCut Set
- HCPC 3475 Special Delivery PreCut Set
- HCD 724 Classic Editions Die
- Classic Edition Patterned Paper
- Circle Nestabilities
- Floral Doily Accent Shapeabilities
- Grand Calibur
- 3-D Crystal Lacquer
- Gold Pearl Brad
- Double Dots
- Cardstock: White, Burgundy (GKD)
- Ink: Black Soot Distress (Ranger), Memento Tuxedo Black, Memento Hot Cocoa (Tsukineko); Copic Markers: R22, R27, R29, R35, YG95, Stampin' Up:Creamy caramel.
- Embellishments: Seam Binding Ribbon.
- Accessories: Sewing machine, Square Lattice Embossing folder (Stampin' Up)
Hope you like it.
Have a great!