My card is very Clean and Simple! what do you think?
- Make card base from White Cardstock.
- Stamp flowers in VersaMark Ink, add clear embossing powder and heat it up.
- Stamp sentiment in Black Archival Ink.
- Sponge all flowers and leaves with Distress Inks/
- Add pearls.
- Tie on ribbon, create a bow with a bow-easy and add to card.
- Cardstock: White (Gina K. Designs)
- Stamps: Stately Flowers 4 (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Spun Sugar Distress, Barn Door Distress, Peeled Paint Distress, Forest Moss Distress (Ranger), VersaMark
- Embellishments: Pearls, White Ribbon
- Accessories: Clear embossing powder, Heat embossing gun, Sponges.