Here is my cute baby card using a brand new set called "Bebé".
- Make card base from White Cardstock.
- Mat White Cardstock and Bubblegum Pink Cardstock, add zig-zag stitches.
- Stamp stroller and bear on White cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black, color them with Copic Markers and cut them out.
- Die-cut fence, grass and clouds, adhere them to card panel. Stamp Bebe on bigger cloud in Black Ink.
- Add stroller and bear to card panel with Medium Pop Dots.
- Add Ruby Red Liquid Pearls and a little bit of Star Dust Stickles to stroller.
- Cardstock: White, Bubblegum Pink, Jelly Bean Green, Ivory (GKD)
- Stamps: Bebé (Latina Crafter)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Copic markers
- Embellishments: Ruby Red Liquid Pearls, Star DUst STickles (Ranger)
- Accessories: Grass and clouds die (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps), Fence Die (Heartfelt Creations), Sewing machine, Medium Pop dots, Scor-Tape.
Have a great day!