One lucky winner will get 3 Mini Magnolia Stamps!!
And this is what I came up with.
- Die-cut a couple of pieces of White CS using the Biggest die from Label 8 Nestabilities.
- Die-cut a piece of PP using the second biggest die from Label 8. Ink all edges. Add White lace around.
- Trace the second biggest die onto your Yellow CS and cut it out, mat this with PP piece. Tie on ribbon.
- Stamp image, color it with Copic Markers. Die-cut, emboss and stencil image with Oval Nestabilities. Adhere it to card.
- Make paper flowers from Tissue paper (see direction HERE) and adhere them to card.
- Add Star Dust Stickle to image.
The deadline for this challenge is 11.59pm PST on Friday, April 29, 2011. For more details, some fabulous design team inspiration and to link up your projects, click here
The flowers were inspired by the Tuesday Trigger Challenge over at the Moxie Fab World
Hope you like it.
Thanks so much for stopping by!