So, this card was inspired by several challenges I found on the web:
- Sketch: The Sweet Stop
- Monochromatic: iCopic.
- Tuesday Trigger: Crepe Bouquet.
- Moxie Fab World: Tissue Paper Magic
- Make your card base from White Glitter CS. 5" square.
- Stamp image on White Cs in Black Ink. Color it with Copic Markers: Hair: E31, E33, E35, E37. Outfit: V01, V12, V15. Face: YR000, YR00. Wings and hands: R20. Die-cut, emboss and stencil it with Rectangle Nestabilities.
- Die-cut PP with Rectangle Nestabilities as well.
- Cut a piece of Lavender CS and adhere to card.
- Die-cut scallop border and adhere to card.
- Adhere Rectangle pieces to card. Glue butterfly.
- Add flowers and sentiment.
- Yellow flower: Start with a piece of White Tissue paper, add ink direct onto paper using ink pad (Here I used Daffodil Delight). Fold tissue paper in 4 and die-cut it.
- Purple flower: Start with a strip of White Crepe Paper. Add ink from ink pad (Memento Sweet Plum), fold in 4 and die-cut paper.
- Die-cut I used: Daisy Patch Dies and Posy Patch Dies from Heartfelt Creations
- TIP: Don't apply too much ink for a nice, smooth look :)
- Cardstock: Glitter White (DCWV), White (GP)Lovely Lavender (GKD)
- Paper: Little Yellow Bicycle, White Crepe Paper, White Tissue Paper.
- Stamps: Tilda (Magnolia), sentiment from Botanicals (GKD)
- Ink: Memento Sweet Plum (Tsukineko), Daffodil Delight (SU).
- Embellishments:Gold Gala Glitz
- Accessories: Rectangle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Daisy Patch Dies, Posy Patch Dies, Scallop Border Die (Heartfelt Creations), Scor-tape, Foam tape.
Hope you like it!
Have a great day!