Emily's blog you are in the right place, if not,please start the hop from StampTV.
Thank you card: I used Label 8 and Fancy Tags Nestabilities. The sets I used are Spring Basket and Inside & Out.
- Make card from Innocent Pink Cardtsock.
- Mat White Cardstock and Patterned Paper (ink all edges), add a strip of different PP and add stitches. Tie ribbon around. Adhere to card.
- Stamp image from Spring Basket set, color it with Copic Markers, die-cut, emboss and stencil it with Label 8 Nestabilities.
- Stamp sentiment and die-cut, emboss and stencil it with Fancy Tag Dies.
- Adhere Label to card using Pop Dots.
- Add sentiment with Pop dots.
- Add a couple of pearls.
- Cover leaves and flowers with Crystal Lacquer and set to dry.
- Cardstock: Innocent Pink, White (Gina K. Designs)
- Paper: Colobok
- Stamps: Spring Basket, Inside & Out (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Vintage Photo, Worn Lipstick ;(Ranger Industries).
- Embellishments: White Organdy Ribbon (GKD), Pearls (GKD).
- Accessories: Grand Calibur, Label 8 Nestabilities, Fancy Tags (Spellbinders), Pop dots, Glue dots, Crystal Lacquer, Sewing machine.
Have fun hopping.
Thanks for stopping by!!