Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Miss you

Hello my friends! Hope you all are having a great day. First, I want to thank you for all your sweet comments about my "Thank you" card. Some of you left some questions here, but no way to reply, so if you have a question, please leave you e-mail address or e-mail me and I will be answering ASAP.

Anyway, yesterday I did a lot of yard/garden work and I got completely exhausted, man I was so tired and I couldn't move. Today, I am back walking LOL and in my few free minutes I made this cute card. No sewing here :), pretty easy and cute.

Miss you card:

Directions:
  • Make card from White cardstock.
  • Cut a piece of Bashful blue, ink and distress edges. Adhere to card.
  • Cut a piece of White cardstock, dry emboss, ink and distress edges. Adhere to card.
  • Print digi-image and color it with Copic Markers. Die-cut, emboss and stencil it with Rectangle Nestabilities. Adhere to card with foam tape.
  • Stamp sentiment, die-cut, emboss and stencil it with Circle Nestabilities.
  • Adhere a strip of Scor-tape and add seam binding ribbon.
  • Create a paper flower and adhere to card
How to make the flower:
  • Ink a piece of white tissue paper or use a color tissue paper. I used Broken China to ink my paper.
  • Fold your paper in 4 and die-cut it using flower die-cuts (you can use punches or even scissor to create your own style)
  • Crinkle you paper flowers and add more ink (if you want to) to all edges.
  • Add a brad to hold pieces.
  • I used Posy Patch Dies from Heartfelt Creations :)

Card Recipe:
  • Cardstock: White (GKD), Bashful Blue (SU)
  • Paper: White Tissue Paper.
  • Stamps: Sentiment from Botanicals (GKD)
  • Image: Digi-image from Heather Ellis (Pure Innocence)
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Broken China (Ranger), Copic Markers.
  • Embellishments: White Seam Binding Ribbon (etsy), Silver brad.
  • Accessories: Textile  folder (Provo craft), Rectangle Nestabilities, Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Posy Patch Dies (Heartfelt Creations), Distresser (Close to my heart), Scor-tape

I am submitting this card to:
Hope you like it.
Have a great day!!

8 comments:

Sheila said...

Love your card. You really did a great job on the tissue flower.

Kristie said...

Awesome card! I love the flower and how you colored the PI.

Tenia Nelson said...

Love!!!!!

StinkerbellSteph said...

So charming and sweet!

Dawn Easton said...

Beautiful! Love the pop of blue!

Tina Gilliland said...

I REALLY like this Giovana!! I will have to give this "black and white" a try!! Thanks for the inspiration!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is just beautiful...love it.

CraftyDee said...

Such a sweet card! The combo with the blue makes it really fresh!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS