Anyway, yesterday I did a lot of yard/garden work and I got completely exhausted, man I was so tired and I couldn't move. Today, I am back walking LOL and in my few free minutes I made this cute card. No sewing here :), pretty easy and cute.
Miss you card:
- Make card from White cardstock.
- Cut a piece of Bashful blue, ink and distress edges. Adhere to card.
- Cut a piece of White cardstock, dry emboss, ink and distress edges. Adhere to card.
- Print digi-image and color it with Copic Markers. Die-cut, emboss and stencil it with Rectangle Nestabilities. Adhere to card with foam tape.
- Stamp sentiment, die-cut, emboss and stencil it with Circle Nestabilities.
- Adhere a strip of Scor-tape and add seam binding ribbon.
- Create a paper flower and adhere to card
- Ink a piece of white tissue paper or use a color tissue paper. I used Broken China to ink my paper.
- Fold your paper in 4 and die-cut it using flower die-cuts (you can use punches or even scissor to create your own style)
- Crinkle you paper flowers and add more ink (if you want to) to all edges.
- Add a brad to hold pieces.
- I used Posy Patch Dies from Heartfelt Creations :)
- Cardstock: White (GKD), Bashful Blue (SU)
- Paper: White Tissue Paper.
- Stamps: Sentiment from Botanicals (GKD)
- Image: Digi-image from Heather Ellis (Pure Innocence)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Broken China (Ranger), Copic Markers.
- Embellishments: White Seam Binding Ribbon (etsy), Silver brad.
- Accessories: Textile folder (Provo craft), Rectangle Nestabilities, Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Posy Patch Dies (Heartfelt Creations), Distresser (Close to my heart), Scor-tape
I am submitting this card to:
- iCopic: Black & White
- The Sweet Stop: Sketch
- Tuesday Throwdown: Florals
- Simon Says Challenge: Mother Day/ Girlie
Have a great day!!